diary from beijing
6/28/08 at Beijing
Today is a fun day at Beijing. We went to the furniture store and the
pool. First, we had an argue. I wanted to go to jinyuan mall, but my
dad said not to, we had to go to the furniture store. My dad told me I
really can't go to jinyuan mall 'cause my mom was typing a message and
she said I can't go. Even grandpa and grandma said that! So I got down
the building and went into the taxi. Next, we got there. We were
finding where to buy the curtains. And then, we finally found where to
buy curtains. I picked a curtain that I liked. Then my dad told me to
go to another store. I didn't like the other store's curtains, so I
went back to the store that had my favorite curtain. When we got
outside, I wanted to go to the restroom (It was very disgusting!!!!!).
Last, we got back home. We ate lunch. Then we slept. When we woke up it
was 3:15. I said it was time to get up. "Who will get up?" I asked my
dad. He said I will. Then I said we both have to. My dad said he has to
first sleep a little more. Then I said I'll make me hot. After that, we
went to the pool. Someone wanted to play with our ball. So they did.
Today is a fun day, just with lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home